I know, I know, I know. The holidays are here and temptation seems to be EVERYWHERE. Now is NOT the time for those with a sweet tooth to fall off the wagon.
So that’s why I’ve got two great Holiday dessert ideas for you that won’t pack on the pounds.
First, is Grilled Banana Splits.
Here’s the simple ingredients you’ll need:
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup non-fat, frozen vanilla yogurt
- 4 tsp chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place each banana on its side on a piece of foil. Cut a slit lengthwise across the top. Leave the skin attached.
3. Push 1/2 Tbsp chocolate chips into the slit of each banana.
4. Wrap the bananas with the foil, leaving the top open. Grill or bake about 15 minutes or until the chocolate melts.
5. Loosen the foil and press the bananas open a little.
6. Top each banana with 2 Tbsp of the frozen yogurt and sprinkle with 1tsp walnuts.
That’s it for a nutritious and delicious treat!
Second, if you like your life even easier, and you’re a big fan of dark chocolate, you’re going to LOVE Prograde Cravers. I seriously cannot even begin to tell you how delicious they taste.
You have to watch this video to see for yourself. You’ll see fitness professionals tasting Prograde Cravers for the very first time. Yes, fitness pros that have tasted every bar on the planet are amazed at how good they taste.
Trust me, you have to see this video!
PS – Seriously, Cravers make the PERFECT holiday dessert. They are less than 200 calories and are made from organic dark chocolate.