Well…today is Easter, and I know you’re probably going to be busy with spending time with your family so I’ll make this post fairly quick. It’s not going to be rocket science and you’ve probably heard them before but it’s always nice to get some reminders from time to time.
Watch your portions
- Stop eating when you’re full.
- Have healthy snacks between your meals.
- Don’t overindulge on chocolate.
- Load your plate with veggies.
- Add fresh fruit to your dessert.
- Relax and enjoy the time you spend with your family.
That’s it, just some helpful reminders so you don’t feel guilty when you wake up tomorrow morning
Also here’s a “special” video I have for you…