If you have trouble falling asleep at nights then I’ve got something your going to enjoy…
But first you have to understand that getting quality rest is equally as important as exercising and eating healthy. Thats why I’ve got 7 quick tips and strategies to help you get a good nights sleep – without drugs!
1. Working out in the late afternoon or evening (after work) will help exhaust you ou Just don’t workout hard 2 or 3 hours of your bedtime, cause this might mess up ability to fall asleep.
2. Don’t take a long nap during the day. You’ve probably noticed if you take a nap during the day you’re able to stay up longer at night? If you’re having trouble sleeping at night, limit your naps to about 15-20 minutes max.
3. This ones super basic but it works. Wear PJ’s that are loose fitting and extra comfortable so it will help you get into that relaxed state.
4. You want stay away from anything that contains caffeine after you’ve eaten your lunch so you don’t get that rush of energy that’s gonna keep you up at night.
5. When you’re in bed, keep your bedroom dark and quiet. If outside noise distracts you, try to mask it with some relaxing music that will put you in a relaxing state.
6. Avoid excessive mental stimulation before bedtime. Having too many things running around your head just doesn’t help when you’re trying to relax and sleep.
7. Set up a schedule to help regulate your body’s “inner clock”. Try and go to sleep and get out of bed at about the same times everyday. If you follow the same bedtime routine each night you’ll create a “sleeping ritual”.
So there are your 7 quick tips and strategies to help you catch some ZzZzZzZ’’s
If you have nay questions or comments or want to share your own sleeping strategy just em below.