Push Up Progressions:
Push-Ups On Your knees
- Set yourself up so that you knees are on the floor with your feet off the ground.
- Have your hands under your shoulders and back straight.
- Bend your elbows and slowly bring your upper body down towards the ground.
- As you push yourself up make sure you breathe out.
Incline Push-Ups With Bench
- With your feet on the floor place your hands on a bench or chair.
- Keep your back straight and head looking forwards.
- Bend your elbows and lower your chest down towards the bench.
- Breathe out as you push your self upwards.
Push-Ups On Your Toes
- Have your balls of your feet on the ground and hands underneath your shoulders.
- Keep your back straight and head forwards.
- Bend your elbows and slowly lower down your chest to the ground.
- Breathe out as you push yourself back up.
Remember to always keep your back straight and don’t hold your breath. Once a progression becomes easy, simply move to the next one until you feel comfortable to move on to your toes. Push ups are a great way to tone your arms and the best thing about them is that you can do them pretty much Anywhere.
If you have any questions or comments make sure you leave ‘em below.