Hi my name is Marci Lall and I’m a Weight Loss & Body Sculpting Specialist who coaches and teaches women how to decrease their body fat and increase their metabolism.
I’ve been active in the fitness industry as a personal trainer since 2002. Prior to that I spent most of my time instructing and participating in karate classes, and sharpening up my skills in high school wrestling.
I currently offer weight loss and body sculpting programs for women, which include one-on-one training, group training, and online training. In addition, I’ve created this little blog to give women a place where they can get trusted information on health and fitness – without the confusion.
I specialize in solving weight loss issues that directly affect women, and am passionate about helping them achieve their desired goals.
Here’s a quick thought on why I choose to help women…
“Women work mighty hard at not only providing for their family but also making sure that chores are done, meals are cooked, homework gets done… the list can go on and on. It’s very rewarding for me to help keep these women fit and healthy so they’re able to accomplish their daily activities with ease, feel better about themselves and look amazing!”
With my extensive experience in personal training and coaching. Many of the best fitness experts in the world say I’m a “fitness force of nature”.
Here are just a few of my personal career accomplishments.
• was a special guest on the number one breakfast show in Toronto
• writes numerous popular and informative fitness-related articles
• has been used as a professional source on fitness and health in top magazines
• has been featured in the Metro Newspaper as a professional source.
• contributes to dozens of health and fitness websites
• continues to provide exceptional personal training services throughout Toronto.